Study Body Odor Remedies extra



Body Odor Remedies

Body Odor



Body Odor

There are many body odor remedies to help keep you smelling as fresh as you can for a long period. I had an under arm body odor problem when I was younger and the over the counter deodorants didn't help me much. I sweat for no reason and it was becoming a serious problem I had to take care of. I'm not over weight so I didn't know why this was happening. Besides the body odor I was completely healthy as far as I knew. I wanted to take a natural approach and see where that got me.

I found apple cider vinegar which eliminated my underarm body odor very effectively. On top of the ACV I started drinking more green tea which helps those who sweat more then average. During my worst moments when it came to me sweating I had to change my shirt a couple times a day. I had to make excuses saying I spilled something on my shirt so that is why I had to change it. Body odor is a terrible thing because I felt I couldn't get close to anyone which hurt my confidence to a degree.

Underarm odor wasn't my only problem either. I noticed my feet weren't that pleasant smelling. So how I treated that was by a tea soak. I soaked my feet in a tub with black tea bags along with some baby powder applied afterwards and that helped me out. It's a lot of work trying to stay odor free wouldn't you say? Body odor remedies can be done naturally if you are willing to spend time researching and trying new things so keep an open mind.


CLICK HERE for the best body odor remedies online.